LET US DO THE WORK!
We are the only nationwide all female team competition with a mission of Competing for a Cure.
This is a great event for first-time competitors and all skill levels are welcome!
The Lift Up Series is a Women's Only Olympic Weightlifting competition (non-sanctioned).
We are all about Lifting each other up and what better way then to lift heavy, cheer each other on, and perhaps PR. We promise an amazing event, filled with fun, pink, all for a great cause!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR THE HOST?
- Hosts make a profit by hosting
- National promotion of your event and gym.
- The team at Girls Gone Rx handles all the national and digital marketing.
- The website, registration, and scoring systems are already built and ready to use.
- We provide all prizes and team swag bags for your event.
- We provide collars, paddles, and pink tape for the platform.
- You keep 100% of the revenue from your own vendor booths and local sponsorships.
GIRLS GONE RX TAKES CARE OF:
- Providing all systems – written procedures for every aspect of The Lift Up Series
- Graphic design work for every event
- Newsletters & Post Cards sent to your local community
- Flier Templates
- Full event brief for athletes and judges, to include set up logistics PDF
- Registration/Scoring Platform
- Fundraising platform provided by Bright Pink
- Developing workouts with the host gym’s help
- Confirming those workouts are feasible with the constraints of the facility/equipment
- Live Scoring Platform (including score cards)
FROM OUR HOSTS, WE EXPECT:
- Provide a clean gym, setup for the event.
- Provide judges for the meet
- Layout the gym according to the logistics PDF sent by the GGRx team.
- Market the event locally and repost all social media posts.
HOW DO I BECOME A HOST?
We are very selective when deciding which facilities should host The Lift Up Series. Your gym doesn't need platforms; just enough space and equipment for a meet.
- Fill out this hosting information below
- Contact Us
- Thanks for your interest in hosting! We may not contact you immediately, depending on where we’re at in the scheduling process for the facility. We will keep your information available as we schedule new Girls Gone Rx events.